We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer to join our team in Townsville. Working across the civil construction division, you will be working on a large infrastructure project to deliver engineering works to meet agreed scope, timeframe, quality and safety standards reporting to the Project Manager.
The impact you’ll have:
- Planning and designing civil works
- Quality control and quality plans, inspections and test plans
- Resolving technical issues with suppliers, subcontractors and client
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy
- Ensuring all materials and works performed are to standard
- Completing reporting requirements for the organisation and client
- Liaising with key stakeholders regarding compliance as necessary
The talents you’ll bring:
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering or similar (essential)
- A minimum of four years’ experience in bulk earthworks and civil infrastructure (essential)
- Strong level of computing skills including AutoCAD applications
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and interpersonal)
- Ability to maintain and safe workplace and environment for all
This role will provide professional development and progression for the right candidate. We work hard, however, flexibility and work/life balance are priorities. Newlands Group focus on providing an engaging, enjoyable and rewarding workplace.
The role is 6:30am – 5pm Monday to Saturday. However it is anticipated that some weekend work or other outside of hours work may be required at times.
Together we build infrastructure to enrich our communities.